To be honest I’m not sure how to intro into this post because it’s just so random. Lately I’ve started following some very interesting bloggers one of whom happens to be @According2Jewls. This young woman is quite the writer. Funny and sassy and not afraid to tell it like it is, an attribute I really appreciate. While perusing her blog at According to Jewels, I came across her 11 Things post. I love these kinds of post. I enjoy randomness and jump a the chance at answering random questions because it gives me a chance to be witty and humorous, and since she asked for volunteers instead of tagging people to participate I decided I’d jump at the request. Here’s go nothing.
Here are 11 random and totally true things about myself:
- My grandfather was Irish. I never met him but it explains a lot when it comes to my family.
- I’m the last of 14 children. It’s somewhat complicated, maybe I’ll write about it if enough people ask.
- I played college basketball, but quit in my first year. I have authority issues.
- I have climbed a volcano.
- I studied classical piano for almost a decade. I don’t play as much these days but I hope to buy a piano in the near future.
- I suffer from a rare eye condition called Keratoconus.
- Although I was born and raised in the Caribbean I dislike warm weather and much prefer the cold.
- I don’t like country music.
- I’m an aspiring film producer and hope to own my own production company.
- I flirtatious. I love flirting. Most times I don’t even know when I’m doing it and more often that not it gets me into trouble.
- I speak and understand 2 different languages other that English.
Here comes the fun part. Answering Jewel’s questions!
- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Only the ones I can see.
- Would you be willing to go on a cross-country (driving) trip with me?
Sure why not. As long as you’re paying for gas.
- If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh man that’s a tough one. Just one show? I think it would have to be Tosh.0, cause that show is incredibly funny.
- If you could only read one author until the end of time who would it be?
Seriously? What’s with these questions? J. K. Rowling probably.
- If you HAD to get something pierced what would it be?
I would say my tongue but that’s already pierced. So I guess my nipple? It has to be something concealable.
- Given a choice of a mystery meaning Chinese symbol, butterfly, or zodiac tattoo which would you pick? (You HAVE to pick one)
- Would you rather have sex with Wilford Brimley/Susan Boyle or give up sex for good?
This is fucked up. Smh. Susan Boyle.
- What would you pay for a vaccination that prevents kids from being bitchy, sassy, dickheads?
Nothing. Why would I pay for a vaccine when I can just give them a “random snuggle punch”?
- Would you rather serve a week in prison or try to survive for a year alone in a jungle?
FUCK! Did it have to be a year in the jungle? It couldn’t have been 1 month? While I’m very capable of surviving in the jungle a year is a long fucking time. So I’d probably go for a week in prison. But I’d probably punch a guard or something so that I get put in solitary the entire week.
- What is it about nice people who attract total idiots?
Beats me. I think everyone attracts idiots on an equal basis. Nice people are just more prone to dealing with it.
Now for my 11 random ass questions:
- What is your favorite Rock band of all time?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- If you could have a super power what would it be and for what purpose?
- What’s the most adventurous thing that you have done or would like to do?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- If your house was on fire what’s the first thing you would grab before getting to safety?
- Would you rather be naked in broad daylight in Time Square for 1 hour or blind and deaf for 15 minutes?
- Why is there a Mid-West in the US but not a Mid-East?
- What’s the one thing in your life that you regret?
- What would you do with $1,000,000 dollars?
- If your blue and you don’t know where to go to, why don’t you go where fashion sits?
Well that’s it for me. Some of these questions are totally random and retarded but I had fun with this anyway. Feel free to do a post of your own and answer my random ass questions. I’d be more than interested in seeing your responses.